Eu referendum whats your vote

Today Corbin was being interviewed by Laura Kunesberg and he has plans to pay for child care for two year olds now which will cost an extra 4.5 billion according to him, now if that’s not a vote catcher I am a Dutchman. He is desperate to join forces to make May fail in any attempt on a deal with the EU so he thinks he can force a general election which he thinks labour will win, there is a great deal of division within his party at the moment and I would not bet on him being successful. True to say there is division in the conservatives also but I know I would rather have them in power by choice.
After all the tooing & froing thats gone on i just want May to say there will be no further discussion on the matter we will leave the EU with NO deal so we all know whats what then we can just get on with our plans for the future outside the EU and no adjustment time or penalties either.
As Gazzer said why all the crap about pilots and drivers licenses this just shows what ever we try to do they will do there utmost to sabotage any form of ammicable aggreement and at the end of the day it is a two way street and we could make life just as difficult for them, there is absolutely no need for all this childish behavoir.
What ever happenned to democracy, we voted to leave and thats what should happen. Several contributers on this thread have mentioned the bar stewards who are on the gravy train that is the EU not to mention the buggers on the platform waiting to get aboard.
We need to review the dole system as well, apparently there are hundreds of jobs to be filled but no one to take up the positions mainly because it does not pay them to work and they are better of as claiments, this cannot be right and should be changed immediately, heavan knows I and my cohort Bewick could sort this country out within a year should we be given creedence to do so plus there are a few who could help us just put your name forward for consideration, cheers Buzzer.