Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

chrisdalott:
Why are you lot so obsessed with money anyway?

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk

I’ve been accused of being “obsessed with money” my entire adult life.

Didn’t we used to call such a thing “Ambition”? :confused:

I didn’t get a HGV licence so I could look forward to working 50-60 hours per week for the same hourly rate I got 20 years ago.
I resist “downward mobility”, so that over time - I expect and chase the concept of “less hours for more pay”.

If I can’t get both at the same time, then one out of two will do - for now.
Few firms want to pay top dollar these days - so “lower hours” has to be the thing to chase then.

No OVER 48 hours per week contracts for ME!
How does one get overtime - if you’re contracted to work a 55 hour week?
You’re already 7 hours pw over the reference period average… That would mean “no overtime, ever”.
To get overtime, and a decent wage built up - you therefore need a weekly contracted hours of LESS than 48.
If the firm doesn’t pay overtime - you want as higher headline wage as possible. NOT made up of “allowances”.

I guess if people like me were Labour MPs - then we might still have a functioning Labour party in this country. Instead, people like me have been driven away, and replaced by others who expect someone else to pay, but don’t offer to put anything in.

Believe me - if someone offered me £20ph to drive a truck - I’d be doing all the hours I could do legally!

The final effect of any “influence” up society by Tommy Robinson is that it might one day "Get the Labour Party OUT of bed with the militant “Generation Entitlement”, and their “encouraged to become Entitled” allies.

The future - is wealth CREATION rather than wealth destruction. It doesn’t take a genius to see that if we’re no longer allowed to blame our actual enemies for our woes - then we’ll end up blaming OURSELVES.

This would especially be the case - if at the next election, people end up voting for Labour’s current policy set - because they fear that less than what Tommy Robinson is preaching. :frowning:

Unite the Right. There are even plans to keep on pushing for this 2nd referendum - with the THIRD option on the ballot paper there purely to “split the Brexit vote” or even “encourage them not to vote at all” second time around. Guess what? - THAT is how they RIG the result, and deliver us back into the arms of “Matrix EU” where UK worker’s labour - goes to feed the wasting machine that is the EU, enabling it to abuse other countries, whilst sipping their bollinger in the glass towers. :imp:

“Let not Robinson be treated as a Latter-Day Heretic” then. :bulb: