Eu referendum whats your vote

gazzer:
My 5 penneth…again…
I voted remain but I RESPECT THE MAJORITY VOTE.
I DONT respect the back door tactics of Labour or even the shaddowy Conservative Remainers that use the “deal” or “no deal” results put to the people to have another say. if the “deal” is rejected then re negotiate not call for another “In or Out” referendum. Personally, if they can’t strike a deal, take the chance and go “No deal”. We won’t go bankrupt. Sure there will be indecision, turmoil etc but that will be for the EU just as it will be for us, THEN the talking turkey will start in earnest with quick decisions being made.
IF the “deal” affects me in the EU, I’ll deal with it, just like we did 35/40 years ago, country by country. I remember those in school not wanting to do French language because "I’ll never go there " generation. Huge swathes have had it easy freely coming and going throughout the EU but how many of them voted remain? Not enough obviously.
Eire/N.I.: Let the EU build their customs barrier, they are obliged to, the UK doesn’t need to do anything. THEY (EU) become the villains of the piece (peace) not the UK.
Refuse lorries into the UK unless their goods status has been declared electronically in advance. No declaration ticket, no ferry booking. Businesses will be falling over themselves to pre clear their goods once it has departed from the loading point. De Ja Vu! rather than when they arrive at the point of entry. TIR still exists for the non EU countries if they don’t want to play that way.
Mother Theresa may not be the best negociator but she is what we’ve got. Let Labour in and they will sell us out and say we want to stay in. Now forgive me, I’m not a great negociator but simply, if you tell your boss “stick your job up your a**e” and change your mind a few months later, what makes you think you would get back in at all or even on the same terms as you had before? Dream on, they don’t need us THAT much!
Roll on March and I hope the exchange rate improves…I’m working 3 weeks a year for no extra dosh! IF it goes 1:1 I’ll live with it. Drink less wine or cheaper wine!
Saludo!

Gazzer I never knew you were eduficated, you wrote a good piece there and my old mucker Dennis (Bewick) I think will second me on that. Balls to Christmas and as you say roll on March 2019 and we will see how big the balls are that attached to the EU bureaucratic corrupt mouth pieces, Buzzer