Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

davepenn54:
Just to keep everyone in the loop, TR’s retrial has been adjourned until 27/09/2018 because the CPS hasn’t filed the prosecution papers on time, still at the Old Bailey though. Looks like the CPS are finding it very difficult to find any suitable lies to take their continued persecution, sorry prosecution, much further forward.

Whilst yer all ■■■■■■■’ about Political Party’s, UKIP is funded by the same people as the Tory party and will always be a a Tory Lite party and we have seen just how much their leader has put Britain first in delivering the democratic vote, and now the Laughing Stock Party, after being a labour supporter and a trade unionist all my adult life there is nothing positive I can say about them ! I very much doubt they will be around as the Laughing Stock Party within 5 years, they have sold out to the alter of diversity, the RoP and the far left. I recently posted on the Momentum website that I would stake £1000.00 of my own money that within 5 years they would be called the Moslem Party of Britain, funnily enough no-one, as of this point in time, has taken me up on my bet, definite sign of a loser group of people, can’t even bet on themselves lol

There is only one Political Party that will deal with our exit from the EU Mafia and the islamification of Britain, make OUR STREETS safer and take OUR COUNTRY forwards instead of continuously backwards !

The For Britain Movement and AMWaters, Onwards and Upwards ! FBM AMW NFSE !

Regards
Dave Penn;

In 1970 this country made the mistake of electing Heath having rallied because of Powell’s arguments - only for Powell to get completely condemned to the back benches thereafter.
Heath could and should have gone into coalition to stay in power in February 1974, but decided to let Wilson (with only 4 more seats, and losing the popular vote) - form a MINORITY government instead. A different way of playing it from Theresa May’s “Cling to power at any cost”.

If Momentum are to become the Muslim Party, in any shape or form - they wouldn’t be able to take your bet anyways - if you think about it.
It is the mainstream politicians that say things like “I’m not a betting person but…” that we should hurl all our contempt at in our time.
People who sit on the fence for as long as they can, trying to appeal to opposite sides of major issues. Corbyn pretends he is sitting on the fence over Brexit for example. If the Tories complete Brexit, then he’ll campaign for “continuing the UK under Brexit”. If Brexit was overturned, then he’ll pretend he was “against it all along”, and “should be PM because the Tories got it wrong”.
The Libdems - we know where we stand. Those rump of Libdem supporters that continue to back this party - have got to be the very Liberal Elites that we used to call the 1%?
We cannot argue that the 1% are the “Tory Riche” after all. Rees-Mogg keeps getting slagged off because he’s a toff, and that momentum sidekick “Class War” stunt the other day against Mogg’s kids - was an outright disgrace! :imp:

I don’t see UKIP as ever being “Tory Lite” though. That was Tony Blair’s “Nu Labour”!

If anything - UKIP are, and continue to be “Tory Special Brew”, notorious for getting us truckers into trouble - should plod find empty cans of it floating around in our footwells! :stuck_out_tongue:
As such, UKIP taking on Tommy Robinson, and maybe Jayda Fransen as well - “fits the plan” rather than “Gits the plan”.

People are not going to elect UKIP on the back of “Don’t like Labour” or “don’t like Tory” though.
They will get elected on “Brexit won’t happen otherwise”. If Theresa May falls, a Brexiteer PM takes over, and is duly completed before the next election - then UKIP and the Libdems stand to be wiped out once and for all, - but for reasons of “obselescence” more than anything else. :bulb:

I reckon Labour fear such a danger, because if May fell - someone like Mogg could become PM feasibly without a general election taking place.
My bet though (Literally!) is that it won’t be Mogg or Johnson becoming PM - but someone else from the 1922 committee like Graham Brady, with possibly Rees-Mogg as his Chancellor, and Boris moved to the Home Office. Javid could be shunted to the Foreign Office, to tell as many foreigners “at source” - “Not to bloody well bother coming to Britain in the FIRST place in future”!
That message coming from a Muslim - might just be taken a little more seriously than coming from a UKIP minister of course… :wink: