Old stickers (Manufacturer, event, truck stops etc)

Hello,

I am trying to build up a library of old / period truck stickers, partly for my own collection and also so that if people are looking for a particular type to add a finishing touch to a restoration etc then I could get them reproduced at cost for them to use. I regularly check ebay without much success but they must be out there hidden away somewhere.

I’m looking for manufacturers stickers, event stickers (Truckfest, Truck Driver of the Year etc) truck stop stickers (UK & Abroad), Ferry stickers or anything else interesting mainly from the 60s/70s/80s/90s eras but open to anything

Happy to buy them outright if you wish to sell or if you want to keep them but are willing to lend me them for a couple of weeks to get scanned in to the computer i will return them along with a couple of reproduction versions for your own use as a thank you. I’ve attached a few examples to show the sort of thing i’m looking for but there must be loads I don’t know about so look forward to seeing whats out there

Cheers

Owen

Trucking Good Photos

Hey, Some of my olds.

Eric,

10933921_1071392216220029_5352804419736990196_n.jpg

Hi Eric,

Thanks very much for those, love the second Routiers one with the Volvo. If you have any spares to sell or that I could borrow to scan in please let me know

Cheers

Some are on the Kids Lego box, that Dad got them

Mont Blanc Badge.JPG

Cheers for the photos

truckinggoodphotos:
Hi Eric,

Thanks very much for those, love the second Routiers one with the Volvo. If you have any spares to sell or that I could borrow to scan in please let me know

Cheers

Have nothing to sell, but if you scan in a good pic do it on a stick and a sign writer can copie it very good.
I had lots of this but used them all, lost on old fuel tanks and so on, but look here thats a copie made by a vinyl sign writer and looks Original.

Eric,