People finally coming to their senses?

newmercman:
Hindsight is a wonderful thing Take Benn as an example, because of what I read in the papers, I thought he was a bit of a nutjob, but it turns out that that was just propaganda, he’s actually far from a nutjob. A very interesting and intelligent man.

On the opposite side of the coin, I used to be a fan of Thatcher, but now, I see her in a different light, her policies are still having a direct and detrimental effect on our lives to this day.

:wink:

You can add Shore and Heffer and possibly Powell to that.All taken out by establishment character assassination or deliberately just kept away from any real position of power.

While did that content of the Paul Ghee etc topics which you’ve previously referred to also help to turn your view in that regard ?.IE all those Brit products on the road weren’t made by workshy militants.More like people who’d fought a war,helped to win it and then came home and rebuilt their shattered country and economy only to see it all handed over to their foreign competition. :frowning: