People finally coming to their senses?

switchlogic:

Juddian:
I’ll happily have another referendum so long as the question is still the same as the first, In or Out, because what the remainers wish for is to weasel word another referendum question to split the Out vote at least two ways.

Not true at all though it is? Most remainers would be overjoyed with a another simple in out referendum

There’s no downside to them if they get one though.

If Remainers said “Let’s hold another referendum, and if we lose it again, even by an even slimmer margin - we will volunteer to pay 5% extra taxes until Brexit is completed, thus encouraging us at last to “Get on with it” and “back your fellow Briton” rather than carry on with all this EU-serving backbiting that continues to go on…”

Advice to professional gamblers “Never EVER let your opponent draw at you for free. That next free card - massively increases the chance that they can catch a last-second miracle, and bust you utterly with it!”

If Remainers want another referendum - they must be made to pay heavily for it.
If we don’t recognize votes on the first time of asking, no matter how slim the margin of victory - then ALL future polls will become “rotten” when they keep on being contested. We’ll lose our democracy more like this, than by any direct action from the EU.

The EU is a political monster - and must be destroyed. “Britain Leaving” - is half the battle, as it cuts off much of the EU’s vampiric-gotten cashflow from the UK.
Other than than that… I must concur with my esteemed peers above… :stuck_out_tongue:

OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT OUT