Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

DavePenn, i get where you are coming from.
But, the time is coming when loyalists patriots nationalists, call us what you will, will have to agree to bury our differences (which are minor and hardly worth the mention anyway) because its increasingly us against the one party with two faces state, and we need to unite to make any headway because splitting our votes and allegiances between a few minority parties will ensure our eventual extinction.

What i haven’t quite worked out is why Farage was so insistent on banning ex BNP and EDL members from UKIP, making it quite plain they were unwelcome, what did the party gain from this, or is there more to Farage than many of us have realised?
Well i know some ex BNP chaps and they aint the raving violent skin head nutters that the media would have one believe, they are quite simply reliable genuine working class patriots who realised that no one spoke for them and the BNP did, at the time anyway.
And to compound this, why hasn’t Batten who is thankfully unfraid to speak his mind ie in the case of TR, made moves to allow those previously proscribed members in to UKIP, or made pacts with the alternative patriotic movements.

I think some of us can see the future for this country, and if we carry on as now it’s a bleak one for our children and their children…but not so bleak for multi millionaries like Blair (and his progeny eh) who together with his cohorts is responsible for much of what has happened both here, in europe and the middle east following his disastrous following Bush into Iraq, though i am not absolving any of those in the house of ill repute who voted for death and destruction in other countries that were sod all to do with us anyway.
Oh the irony, from war monger to peace envoy, you couldn’t have made that one up if you’d been incarcerated in a nut house :unamused: