Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

Just to keep everyone in the loop, TR’s retrial has been adjourned until 27/09/2018 because the CPS hasn’t filed the prosecution papers on time, still at the Old Bailey though. Looks like the CPS are finding it very difficult to find any suitable lies to take their continued persecution, sorry prosecution, much further forward.

Whilst yer all ■■■■■■■’ about Political Party’s, UKIP is funded by the same people as the Tory party and will always be a a Tory Lite party and we have seen just how much their leader has put Britain first in delivering the democratic vote, and now the Laughing Stock Party, after being a labour supporter and a trade unionist all my adult life there is nothing positive I can say about them ! I very much doubt they will be around as the Laughing Stock Party within 5 years, they have sold out to the alter of diversity, the RoP and the far left. I recently posted on the Momentum website that I would stake £1000.00 of my own money that within 5 years they would be called the Moslem Party of Britain, funnily enough no-one, as of this point in time, has taken me up on my bet, definite sign of a loser group of people, can’t even bet on themselves lol

There is only one Political Party that will deal with our exit from the EU Mafia and the islamification of Britain, make OUR STREETS safer and take OUR COUNTRY forwards instead of continuously backwards !

The For Britain Movement and AMWaters, Onwards and Upwards ! FBM AMW NFSE !

Regards
Dave Penn;