PTSD drivers?

I’m not too good with words. So I apologize in advance if what I want to say doesn’t come out well.

Firstly the licence set back is totally rubbish. I’m not going to say I know how you feel because I don’t. But I have been in positions where I’ve felt like I’ve hit rock bottom. But what I learn’t was that sometimes rock bottom is a great foundation from which to build.

Right now you have a target application date of November. Which is just three months away. Less than the Herrick(s) you were deployed on. Less than phase 1 training. Both of those things (if you are like me) were boring at times, stressful at times but ultimately when they came to an end it felt like the blink of an eye. So you have a short time to do whatever it is that can make you happy. After that you apply and see what will happen. You can’t let the stress of not knowing consume you. Focus on the things you can control, and embrace the ability to not give a ■■■■ about those which you can’t.

Ultimately mate - you need to think for about 5 seconds about your darkest day. But only give yourself 5 seconds - and then bring yourself back to now and focus on all that is positive. Sometimes you might not feel like there is a lot of positive, but if you can grab on to one good thing each day then that’s enough.

Like I said I’m not too good with words. And I’m not even sure if I made a lot of sense. But all the best to you mate! When you do pass your tests you will certainly be better than me - I was totally dangerous when I first passed. If you fancy a laugh look back at my threads from when I first passed.