PTSD drivers?

Thanks for the reply guys
(Update)
It’s been a while I don’t know if you’ll see this or whatever but what a rollercoaster it’s been, due to where I stay and the lack of transport I lost my job. Now people may say they took your license for a reason and so on, let me be clear I’m very open and honest with my condition I have never been a danger on the road. My main struggle was isolating myself my escape was driving my car up north of Scotland and fishing camping ect, I went to holy bush this year to get diagnosed. I’ve never felt better the past 2 years gone, before that I just wasn’t me. I told my therapist everything. The last 5 years of struggling to come to terms with my time In Afghanistan. This was sent To my doctor in a wad of paperwork. No time stamps or dates and sent to dvla with my medical for my class 2. It’s a tough thing to take I just never had the tools and I needed someone to say your not alone and so on. Now I’m labelled and the thing is I feel punished for getting help. I’ve never been on meds for longer than 2 weeks. I’ve driven 9 years and in that time had no accidents and only had 3 points for speeding.

This surly isn’t right, I have appealed and my legal aid has been denied 2 times as my solicitor is completely way out of dept (trainee).

I do feel for people be it like myself who have just given up and at times I have thought that way but I wont let this get in the way of my dreams I’m going to fight this and win.

Sorry for the rant guys. Drive safe and appreciate that license you have!!. Cheers.