USA licence

newmercman:
Paul, my driver is the top earner on the firm, the other driver earns a pittance. [emoji24] healthcare is absolutely better up here if you have a serious illness it won’t bankrupt you, but it’s not without problems, day to day stuff is shocking, trying to get a family doctor is nigh on impossible, ours is a waste of time, they’re booking months in advance, by the time you actually get an appointment you’re either not ill anymore or it will be too late to do anything about it.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

We’re the same in AB, we have a DR but struggle to get to see him, he’s at the hospital working at A&E 3 to 4 days a week, so could be up to a month to see him but if it’s anything serious, we can use the walk-in at the hospital.
I had Gallstones a couple of years ago which were bad and they got me in to remove the Gallbladder within the week.
I now have a torn bicep & rotator cuff in my shoulder, got about 30% use of my right arm and am looking at waiting 2yrs for surgery.
I think the amount of DR’s is not keeping up with the continued influx of immigrants.
This getting old ■■■■■ btw.