Traffic commissioner hearing

Now listen to me I just been band for 10 days lost my international basicly cos I don’t grass when I went before tc I went suited tidy proved to him finance and all that vòsa man Mr bell said I’m inersent I proved to him I spent 4300 pounds on solicitors and courses rha and all that and ģrovelled like hell I had a brilliant solicitor woman from bristol I thought I’m okay here and said to him I don’t drive hardly at all now Christ he turned on me and said but Mr ward you got a7.5 ripper for your building work and you ain’t got many 6 week records checks service and said your right sir goď if l did rip me to pieces I said anything go wrong I get fixed straight away and I’m fanatical about it then he starts on about I’m not fit to be in transport I said in forty years in ever had any traffic offence apart from odd speeding he said you shouting had them then I’ve said I’m fed up people your age 62 thinking you all be transport managers basicly it’s all college or uni people I said d but sir I was on one course with them and 1 guy didn’t know what a fifth wheel clip was ant that his very important his reply he will learn then I said to him can I really in time yes he said if you go and pass the Cox but I don’t think your able to pass basicly I was told any more and you lose the restricted I’m letting you have talked to me like I was a complete fool which I ain’t I wanted to say listen I got a really thriving company but way the he’ll moral of this his don’t be clever dress tidy grovel a bit and do your best good luck regards rowly