Eu referendum whats your vote

Spardo:
You have as much right to your say as anyone else Park Royal, especially if you are still a British Citizen, though perhaps not as interested because of economic connections, as those of us still a bit closer to the action.

But I would be interested in hearing your answer to the suggestion that WA, for instance, because of its remoteness from the central government and perhaps feeling a bit peeved and left out sometimes, was to hold a referendum on separation from the Commonwealth (of Australia).

To me, language differences aside (although you might feel that in some parts of the larger cities English is a minority language), there is a parallel between the Commonwealth of Australia and the commonwealth of the EU. I am profoundly sad at the impending loss of my European Citizenship and I think most Australians would feel the same way if really put to the test of separation on their continent.

Spardo,

The U.K. is leaving the EU,not Europe,the UK inhabitants are European citizens as long as the UK is part of Europe.

David