Eu referendum whats your vote

Spardo:
To me, language differences aside (although you might feel that in some parts of the larger cities English is a minority language), there is a parallel between the Commonwealth of Australia and the commonwealth of the EU. I am profoundly sad at the impending loss of my European Citizenship and I think most Australians would feel the same way if really put to the test of separation on their continent.

Here’s a clue the states that make up the nation state of Australia ain’t the same thing as the stinking unwanted unjustifiable Reich that you and those like you are trying to impose across the sovereign independent Nation states of Europe.The correct analogy in that case would be if China decided to impose a United Sates of Asia ruled from Beijing on Australia with then those like you saying that they see themselves as part of that Federation not Australians.

I’m sure that Napoleon and numerous other tin pot dictators like him,such as those trying to hold the failed Yugoslav Federation together would have understood exactly where you’re coming from and no doubt you’d have been facing those fighting for the freedom of Europe’s nation states to govern themselves down the barrel of a gun as part of that argument.At least you’ve now clarified and confirmed your position and all the other treasonous remainers who view themselves as citizens of the non existent nation of USE/EUSSR or whatever name you’d like to give it.Make no mistake you people are a very dangerous rabble that should be put on trial for treason,subversion and activities against the state,before you do the same to us. :unamused: