Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

I’d say there is a good chance that UKIP will be the next “Opposition” actually…
I see a situation arising where at the next election, UKIP surge to such an extent that they don’t win outright BUT have the “most seats”.

This in turn, will panic both Labour and Tory into a “Grand Coalition” just to keep UKIP out, but like Schulz in Germany - there will be concerns that “doing such a coalition” will leave UKIP as her majesty’s opposition. The thing is, I think a spell in opposition FIRST, rather than “Straight into government” - might actually be the best way for UKIP to gradually creep upon power.

If they just won an election outright, there would be howls of unacceptance from the mainstream, and pressure would be endless for “another ballot”, which takes all the wind out of UKIP’s sails, not even permitted to have a “Honeymoon period” in office, like the mainstream always seem to get when freshly elected. Sad to say, but times have changed.
The country just isn’t nice about poll results any longer these days. The Referendum result proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt!

FFS Any political party winning 52% of the poll of those that actually voted - would be an absolute DREAMBOAT for that party! - Unless it is “Not of the Mainstream” of course… :frowning:

Instead we have the Hard Left moaning about “what they should get for their 40%” even more than Remainers moaning about what they get for their 48%…

Dunno. Why don’t they ask the 1% that led them to vote Remain in the first place huh?