Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

… Seriously though, If someone like Boris Johnson ever got de-selected, then it might be the best thing that ever happened to UKIP, as he might cross the floor - and take the votes of the Tory Right (myself included) WITH him!

I reckon Boris getting booted, and coming back on a UKIP ticket in the ensuing by-election - would be a fantastic coup for UKIP. It is also worth pointing out that Boris’ poll at the election last year dropped sharply, due to a lot of UKIP voters switching to Labour, whilst Boris Johnson’s actual poll trod water… (50.2% up to 50.8% BUT dropping from a 11k majority to just 5k on that same poll percentage!)

If Boris ran in Uxbridge on a UKIP ticket, and maintained his Anti-Heathrow Expansion stance, he would surely grab the UKIP vote, the UKIP voters that migrated to Labour last year AND the votes of the Tory Right, thus increasing his majority on the rhubarb and custard rosette… There’s even a possibility he might ■■■■■■ a few disillusioned Libdem voters, and Blairite Labour voters from 2017 as well, of course…

Indeed, if Boris stayed where he is right now, - he might even LOSE his seat at the next election if he does so!
“Brexit not being done” by the next election - is going to seriously hurt the Tories. Hurt them more than they were hurt in 1997 I reckon. :exclamation: