Traffic commissioner hearing

braveheart:
Hi ,

I’ve been asked to attend a hearing with the traffic commissioner as I have had 2 endorsements for speeding on an A class road within a year. One offence was in a transit van and the other the lorry, both offences carry a sp10 “exceeding goods vehicle speed limits” each occasion I got a £100 fine and 3 points. I am being reviewed as to my suitability to retain my LGV entitlement, no mention of the clean licence and no convictions the previous 8 years. Given that one offence was in a van under 3.5t does this seem a little excessive? Each offence was 10-12mph above the limit for the vehicle driven at the time. Should I be unnecessarily worried about this hearing as I’ve never been up before the commissioner before?
I should add that I am the O licence holder for our truck.

yes you are being reviewed for your fitness to hold a lgv licence, also being the o licence holder for the tuck is going to be taking into account aswell i would suspect, i would be spending some money and investing in a transport soliciter to attend the hearing with you. chances are you may just a warning but they may decide too suspend your licence for period, this is where the soliciter comes in to make sure you dont get a suspension. good luck