Peak District.

Limey:

Chris Webb:
And some property has a Derbyshire exclusion on it. I wonder what the seller thinks when he/she can’t sell their property because the interested party doesn’t fit the criteria? Is that only in the Peak National Park,I know we couldn’t buy a property in Grindleford years ago because neither of us qualified.
Upmarket spa town of Buxton versus poor deprived Matlock,love it,but there’s worse places. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mr. Webb!

You have just shot both your feet off with regards to your elaborate fabrication, carefully constructed over a decade or more, whereby you have refuted all allegations of being a wealthy tax exile whilst at the same time attempting to solidly align yourself with the fine county of Derbyshire. Firstly, you admit to being unable to purchase a property in Grindleford due to not possessing sufficient Derbyshire credentials, which to be frank no one has taken seriously for some time. Secondly and of far more consequence, the fact that you were even considering purchasing a property in Grindleford, exclusive commuter enclave to the great and good of Sheffield, is a flagrant display of the financial firepower that you have so long and so robustly denied.

I rest my case.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Morning,I thought I’d get some response from my post,but that reply is summat else,I’m rayt proud of you.I went to Lady Manners but could never write owt like it. :sunglasses:
Just to say that the property we thought about buying was not a £1 million pile but a small terraced house in Grindleford,which was not exactly the sort of house that a rich dee-dah would contemplate buying.
And as for being a wealthy “tax exile” :laughing: you are miles off,just a poor ex HGV operator whose wife happens to be part Manx and who wanted to live back here.By the way,don’t you live in Staffordshire now,cos it’s cheaper?
My conscience is clear and my case is rested. :smiley:
Now,to book a flight to Zurich…………………. :stuck_out_tongue: