If it doesn't rain it pours

a simple Hawleys lane Coll at 9 for clithroe 10 , then carnforth for 12 , what could go wrong :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
a phone call saying the driver bringing the stock I need hasn’t left Swindon at 8.37 , why me :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Excellent.

Can you give your missus a bell and let her know I have my steak rare.

Cheers cocka.

Why me?..because you allow it.

Only noticed a few of your posts but you seem to be one of those drivers that meanders thru his day happily in you own car crash world. Where everything that could possibly go wrong often does with daily occurrence. Where you bounce from one catastrophic car crash to another. Of course I suspect it’s a big adventure to you and your all to happy to live your green dream and talk ■■■■ on here, this stuff happens to all of us on this forum . It’s a big part of the job, it’s also not your problem to worry. Relax a little your starting to talk as much crap as limey phill used too.

youtu.be/a3Z4RWZa9WA

Right you bloody fool Ady, Drive to the yard now clean out truck and go home…and tell planner to go ■■■■ himself.
End of .

Your missus only stays for the steak as you seem to have lost ya balls pal.

well were all waiting with baited breath to see what tales of woe get thought up now.
out of hours,van wont start,cant drive the van home as its other work,night out in the van,steak in the dog,please dont leave us with this cliffhanger. :unamused:

better luck next week doze.youtu.be/vhg7Xm4FXAY at least your steak is being ate.

richie22:
this stuff happens to all of us on this forum . It’s a big part of the job

Er - no, it doesn’t and no, it isn’t…

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk

its only relevant if you let it happen,or have a good imagination. :slight_smile:

dieseldog999:
its only relevant if you let it happen,or have a good imagination. :slight_smile:

I’d go with the latter!

what do you expect,it’s Swindon,aka sxxxxxxe,lol.

surprisingly enough ,no update.
possibly he is having his 45 hours in the works van at carnforth with no wifi.
the big question is…where did the steak end up■■?

Dozy,

Do one of two things please.

1. Move to a Sunday - Thursday week so we don’t get the ■■■■■ posts every Friday (for the rest of ya, yes there is a flaw in this one).

2. Grow a set of balls and MTFU.

I’ve only just stumbled on this standard dozy screwed over Friday post…

They must have a list of drivers at the green death HQ, titled
‘need it doing Friday’s, use these drivers’

DadsRetired:
Dozy,

Do one of two things please.

1. Move to a Sunday - Thursday week so we don’t get the [zb] posts every Friday (for the rest of ya, yes there is a flaw in this one).

2. Grow a set of balls and MTFU.

Come on you don’t take these Friday mishaps serious do you.,