Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

davepenn54:
@carryfast, I don’t make anything of it, you are entitled to your opinion and to express your view, but I’m going to go out on a limb here and, taking in the many threads you have contributed to over the years, some things I’ve agreed with, some I haven’t, but there is one thing I feel very sure about and it is this, at your next medication time ask the nurse to give you the RED PILL instead of the BLUE PILL, the undoubted energy you have, your research skills and your ability to stand yer corner under ridicule and lorry driver ‘banter’ could be used in a more constructive arena. :wink:

Our Country is in a very dark period, as I’m sure you are fully aware of, and whatever you think about TR he is a lone voice at the moment and I really had no time for him or the EDL, BNP, NF, BF or any other far right organisation, until he joined the Quilliam Foundation alongside Majid Nawaz, a self confessed ex radical moslem terrorist supporter, if TR could ditch his organisation because he couldn’t keep the far right ■■■■’s out of it and work alongside this fella I felt it deserved a much deeper investigation. What I discovered was a young white working class fella who took a stand and started a movement that snowballed beyond his wildest dreams, but he wasn’t a racist or ‘far right’ and did have a very in depth knowledge of the subject matter he was challenging, in fact in many cases he knew more about the RoP and its handbook than a lot of it’s most ardent foollowers. It inspired me to also research the RoP and its handbook and that led me to support him and finally swallow that RED PILL, it took about three of them actually because I had been asleep for so long. :blush:

#iamtommy #freemelshaw FBM AMW NFSE !

Regards
Dave Penn;

I’d guess the key words in that case are ‘rightly or wrongly perceived as’. :bulb: :wink:

On that basis the best possible way out of this ‘dark period’ is to support and let Batten do whatever it takes to get on with the job of leading the country through it and out the other end.Unfortunately Robinson,among others,possibly carrying too much potentially electorally damaging and counter productive baggage to take a front line position in that regard.With Robinson having already done more than his bit for the country in that regard anyway.It’s now time for him to bow out and take a well deserved rest and let Batten and people like Alan Craig get on with driving the political tank that we’re going to need to get us through the difficult at best fight that waits ahead of us.With all of us us united in our support behind them. :bulb: :wink: