Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

davepenn54:
@Carryfast are you a member of UKIP ? If you are you will know that TR and anyone who supported the EDL, the BNP or any other perceived as ‘far right’ organisation are permanently barred from joining. So I would hazard a guess that TR won’t be joining UKIP at any point soon, he did thank the Batten boy for his support during his unlawful incarceration but certainly didn’t make any mention of joining them. Batten boy is a minority voice in UKIP and his anti-islam rhetoric is just that rhetoric as soon as he stands down after his temporary term UKIP will be back to it’s usual one trick pony stance that suits it membership of washed up tories and middle class wxxxxxs, rumour has it the Batten is going to join forces with AMwaters and The For Britain Movement, but hey thats just a rumour lol.

Regards
Dave Penn;

All of which might have been fair ‘if’ numerous new/previous UKIP members hadn’t joined the party specifically because of/based on Batten’s leadership among ‘others’ who’ve made it clear that their continuing membership depends on Batten’s ongoing leadership of the Party.While it’s bleedin obvious why UKIP can’t be seen to countenance anything or anyone rightly or wrongly perceived as being ‘extremist’ in nature.While Batten being enthusiastically accepted as leader of the Party obviously makes him anything but a ‘minority voice’ in the party.On that note I’d guess that ‘if’ Batten jumps ship from UKIP ( doubtful ) I’d guess that it’s quite possible his supporters in UKIP would jump with him.

As for whether I’m a member of UKIP make of all that what you will. :wink: