Tommy Robinson, saint or sinner?

@Carryfast are you a member of UKIP ? If you are you will know that TR and anyone who supported the EDL, the BNP or any other perceived as ‘far right’ organisations are permanently barred from joining. So I would hazard a guess that TR won’t be joining UKIP at any point soon, he did thank the Batten boy for his support during his unlawful incarceration but certainly didn’t make any mention of joining them. Batten boy is a minority voice in UKIP and his anti-islam rhetoric is just that rhetoric as soon as he stands down after his temporary term UKIP will be back to it’s usual one trick pony stance that suits it membership of washed up tories and middle class wxxxxxs, rumour has it the Batten is going to join forces with AMWaters and The For Britain Movement, but hey thats just a rumour lol.

Now to all of youse who said TR broke the law and deserved what he got you should have heard just how forceful Justice Bennett castigated Judge Marson, at Leeds, for assuming powers way, way beyond his pay grade and not allowing the due process of law to take place, not allowing the defendant any chance to consult with a solicitor/barrister or know the offence he was being accused of, so it was impossible for TR to enter any kind of plea, also branding his conviction a criminal offence when ‘contempt’ is a civil offence and should not have been dealt with there and then but should have been referred to the Attorney General for a decision to proceed. The conviction in Leeds was quashed as an unlawful prosecution and unlawful detention.

@Winseer I agree with everything you have said in this thread, but UKIP is not the party that is going to save Britain, they are funded by the tories and are a tory ‘lite’ party and behave just like all the other poltical elite, jump on the bandwagon, jump off the bandwagon, collect my salary/expenses and sod the electorate.

Oh and by the way I haven’t just googled around and scoured social media for this info I was actually down at the HIgh Courts of Justice on the 1st August to hear the RT HON Justice Bennett deliver his verdict it was a stellar morning all done and dusted in less than 15mins, was expecting a real stitch up but was incredibly surprised. Ezra Levant was in attendance to report the truth, unlike the MSM, he is the owner of Rebel Media who was TR’s last employer before he went freelance. The Tucker Carlson interview was indicative of just what a mental toll the incarceration and solitary confinement had taken on someone who was a fit and healthy 35yr old, it will take some rest and recuperation to get him back to health again, luckily he was off on holiday on the Friday of the week of his release and as far as I know he will be suing the Government for this debacle, oh and Judge Marson has been given a bit of gardening leave whilst his behaviour and actions are being investigated, yer just couldn’t make this stuff up, talk about hoisted by his own petard.

That’s all for now folks from Team Tommy lol,

PS Latest news from Team Tommy retrial for ‘contempt’ set for Tuesday 4th September at the Old Bailey.

#iamtommy #freemelshaw FBM AMW NFSE !

Regards
Dave Penn;