Peak District.

Chris Webb:
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Sorry Dave but thas wrong.I were born in Sheffield but lived in Froggatt for 14 years from being one year old - Froggatt being in the PEAK DISTRICT NATIONAL PARK which Buxton isnโ€™t :smiley: . Anyroad Froggatt is 12 miles from dee-dah land,and you tipper lads out of Limestone Cowboy country must have been grateful for the work you got from Sheffield industry.
Iโ€™ll send thi a cheque if thas so skint in Buxton,you can donate it to a good cause,like buying Cheshire drivers their breakfasts. :grimacing:

Never mind about subbing those living in the wealthy spa town of Buxton Chris, spare a thought for those like myself living in poverty stricken Matlock and also poor old Daniel stuck up on that mountain of his. Buxton has all those nice quarries for folk to earn big money hauling material, nowโ€™t left down here to earn any sort of a living from! :cry: Have to admit that Sheffield council found me plenty of tarmac work over the years, plus supplying Tilcons two concrete plants there. :wink:

Pete.