M5 Fatal smash

yt03:

jakethesnake:

yt03:

jakethesnake:
If only all the people who jump inbetween trucks in traffic would see this

You have a strange logic :open_mouth:

Why is that a strange logic?? People need educating on what can happen… some people are lacking something upstairs, you being one of them I think :unamused:

Most drivers know what can happen but tend to ignore the fact that they could be involved in the next one.And as a now retired truck driver you know what gets me?

You are correct some drivers do cut in but a lot of truck drivers do not leave sufficient room from the vehicle in front sometimes leaving other drivers no choice.
Also what really gets me is when a vehicle does cut in the lorry driver does not do what he or she should do. Back off! Instead they sit right close behind being a big dik.
Some drivers are just [zb] in reality.

I never once said truck drivers are saints, they are just as bad… we should know better when to back out of it I totally agree, car drivers also need to learn about putting themselves in danger. You pretty much have to think for half of them these days.

I never said you did say that. Did I ? Sorry but it sounds like you need to gain some experience in how to drive a truck correctly and stop blaming others for your poor driving.
You are not alone there though. :unamused: