Two different tachos in one day, query

Indigo:
Hi folks, today I’m having a half day so I can go and collect a truck for a friend (unpaid).
I’m a Class 2 driver for Palletline in a new Daf CF with a Vado tacho so my card goes in at 7am and I do manual entries for the time since it came out last night.

Hopefully I’ll finish lunchtime (card out) and then I’m getting picked up and driven 2 hours away to said truck. It has an analogue tacho with discs and I’ve not used one before. It has a digital display which looks very similar to my Vado so I’m not worried about inputting the manual entries into it for the 2 hour ‘break’. I won’t go over my driving hours to bring the truck back.

Question is,when I put my digi card back in my Daf on Monday do I have to transfer the information across from the analogue disc when I do the manual entries? My employer knows what I’m doing and is cool with it, they told me just to keep the disc but I just wanted to check that was sufficient?

Ta in advance!

If your doing a analog just get a copy (scanner) and keep with your records, as to hours you’ll have worked 5 hours being driven to pick up the other motor can be classed as rest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk