Culina

nick2008:

avfcnat82:

SouthEastCashew:
You defo made the right call in telling Tesco’s you would probably take the job at culina that’s if you get it of course ( fingers crossed ) it will be more steady for you where as Tesco’s you will be going to a new store everyday and it could all get to much for you being a new pass!! Keep us informed on Monday!!

Completely agree with you on this, it’s nice to know I’m getting call backs from my CV and a confidence boost in that department, I think culina will be a good fit for me and hopefully all goes well on Monday, you will be the first to know and I can’t thank you all enough for your help and advice:)

So how did it go ?

Hey nick…
Well… on the road test was ok, little bit rusty but gained more confident as the drive went on… it was a much much bigger unit to what I had passed in and I expected that, so was a little nervous… the reverse however was absolutely shocking and I mean shocking, I was pre warned about the yard and how tight it was to back in on the bay, not even much room for shunts to try and get a decent position, first one I almost got it in, 2nd one was a joke, I just couldn’t manage it, problem is as it’s so tight others trying to get in have to sit and wait for me which made it 100X worse and in the end I had to keep moving to let them through, really knocked my confidence to be honest and I got out and thought I can’t do this… assser said I have a lot of potential and need maybe 2/3 weeks training, they are going to give me a call but I’m not sure I will get it to be honest as that reverse really let me down big time, kinda glad I still have Tesco now for another chance!