Breaks Locations

If you can’t find a service station or layby nearby can you take breaks at a safe parking location such as an industrial site? Could you get reported for taking a break at a construction site?

Braveheart2009:
If you can’t find a service station or layby nearby can you take breaks at a safe parking location such as an industrial site? Could you get reported for taking a break at a construction site?

You can take a break anywhere that is safe and legal to stop. In the past I have taken breaks on building sites

As long as your not doing any work you can take your break anywhere.

I´ve had it hammered into me this last three weeks. “Safe and legal”.

Hard shoulders, under bridges, over bridges, motorway hard shoulder of the slip road, someone’s garden, the local knocking shop the list goes on and on.

Of course it needs to be somewhere legal and safe but you see lots of these fabulous places to take a break or even a daily rest on a daily basis. Anywhere safe you can park that is legal and not doing any other work is totally fine.

If you can’t beat them you may as well join them.

simcor:
Hard shoulders, under bridges, over bridges, motorway hard shoulder of the slip road, someone’s garden, the local knocking shop the list goes on and on.

Of course it needs to be somewhere legal and safe but you see lots of these fabulous places to take a break or even a daily rest on a daily basis. Anywhere safe you can park that is legal and not doing any other work is totally fine.

If you can’t beat them you may as well join them.

First get some bg/ro number plates then you can take your break wherever takes your fancy,. Eg hardshoulder, emergency layby, residential street. You get the drift.