AA Recovery Patrol

Cheemap:

TruckerYaser:
We’re they flexible for the date and time of interview… and did they ring you or was it all Email? Cheers

The manager of the depot phoned me but I was just told it’s Friday they were conducting the interviews on so wasn’t given a choice of day but was given a choice of time.

I would also add (which I wasn’t aware at the time) that the higher wage which is advertised is only achievable when you pass your C+E license which the company will put you through after 6 months or so once they know you’re committed to the role.

They do point out several times in the interview that the role will impact social life so before you waste your time going, make sure this is something you’re ready for if successful. Like I said, everyone’s experiences are different from depot to depot so it’s good to get people’s feedback but ultimately it’s down to you to find out if it’s right for you.

That’s great thank you… I am currently in a recovery role with a local firm so social etc I’m used to it.

I am just worried if they are not flexible how can this fit around with my current job?