Different types of immigrants

neilg14:

newmercman:
Skin colour has a huge effect, I often hear comments about Indian drivers, I like to point out that I’m also over here stealing Canadian jobs, Canadian women (I’m not) getting free healthcare etc etc, the reply is mostly along the lines of “Yeah but you speak English and don’t blow people up”

Unfortunately the cure for stupid is illegal

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Yes, we are also over here stealing Canadian jobs that weren’t being filled by the Canadians, but we would not have been able to come here driving trucks without the necessary experience beforehand.
I see their driving day in, day out especially in a big busy yard and a lot of it is shocking.
How they passed a test is beyond belief.
Everything from dropping trls to ripping doors off on a daily basis and you look at the accidents in Semi’s between Calgary & Vancouver and I’d bet my left nut there’s 70-80% involving them.
It’s not racist, it’s the truth.

I wouldn’t just say accidents with them, some of them are just plain arrogant and stupid. . . I pulled back onto the highway after stopping for a tire check on top of Rogers pass, I happened to pull behind a couple of our East Indian cousins. All the way from roger to golden, both trucks were travelling together but taking their time about it which I’m not really fussed about as I am a patient person. Anyway, there are a few 4 lane stretches between Rogers and golden so I would just pass them on the 4 lane. Every time we entered a 4 lane stretch, the second truck would hang back and ride the center line to prevent me or anyone else, cars included to overtake. Even if I managed to pull out and get into the other lane, after getting half way past him, he would speed up and take the center line again. I could not believe it! There was probably 2k of traffic behind him and the cars were having to slam on the anchors when the tried to pass as he would pull out on them! Even the single lane straight stretches he would ride the center line. It was only when they stopped in golden to fuel up that I was able to carry on. How they don’t loose their license is beyond me with driving as appalling as that. As said, it’s not racist, it’s the truth.