Tyres

Nite Owl:

shullbit:

shullbit:
my opinion/instinct is that it is illegal

does no one READ the FULL POST?,anyway, i originally posted this in the newbies section, but like i have have stated, in my fairly new experience to the transport business MY OPINION IS THAT IT IS ILLEGAL, so why would i ask? Because i have been told by someone with many years more experience than me that there is nothing wrong with it :unamused: I defected it and didnt take it out. Any advice is appreciated, but no need to have a go is there?

Would you have driven your car with a tyre in that state? You have cord showing, the amount of tread on it doesn’t matter. That vehicle should not have moved. It’s your license, who ever you work for will not stand up for you if you get stopped.

That being said. That’s not happened whilst it’s been parked in the yard. Whoever has been driving it for the past week or so want their ■■■■■■■■ putting in a vice for leaving it.

If you’re agency and you’re not happy about taking a vehicle out. Take a picture. Phone you’re agency and tell them why you’re not taking the vehicle out and show the picture why.

Nite owl. Reread the quote from shullbit, then reread what you’ve posted.