Tyres

shullbit:

shullbit:
my opinion/instinct is that it is illegal

does no one READ the FULL POST?,anyway, i originally posted this in the newbies section, but like i have have stated, in my fairly new experience to the transport business MY OPINION IS THAT IT IS ILLEGAL, so why would i ask? Because i have been told by someone with many years more experience than me that there is nothing wrong with it :unamused: I defected it and didnt take it out. Any advice is appreciated, but no need to have a go is there?

As you’re relatively new here I’ll give you a run down of the unwritten rules.

1. Many on here wont get out of bed for less than 50k a year or £20 an hour. Monday to Friday that is.

2. Many on here have never ever made an error of judgement, got anything wrong, or broken any rule or regulation or law.

3. Many on here are just born with 30 years of driving experience from the word go and don’t need to ask advice or anything.

4. Many on here are full of utter bobbins and use the internet to spout a load of guff in a manner that they wouldn’t dare do in real life.

There’s probably more…

But don’t let those bother you because there’s also some good lads and lasses on here who WILL offer advice and assistance :slight_smile: