Class C+E trainer recommendation West Mids

Going for the king of the road licence after years of Cat C work, think I’ve decided who to train with but before I book is there any suggestions or good experiences out there? Don’t mind paying the money for a good in instructor. Anywhere in West Midlands but Wolverhampton area preferred. Thanks

Could try Top Gear, Halesowen. Did both with them.

Recently had all autos too. C and C+E.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

Have you checked out the members recommended list via the link in my signature below and have you considered a residential course with the forum sponsor :question: :question:

Thanks for the replys, I have looked at the residential course cos I’ve only read good things about the training there but I’m just outside the area to be classed for a residential. Also I’m thinking that if I failed it will be another journey for a retest. Yes I’ve heard good reviews for top gear and will be making a decision in the coming days. The company I work for pay for our periodic cpc courses and that isn’t till later in the year so I’m in no rush just yet.

I did both my cat C and C+E with Mts, can’t fault them to be honest, trained with a guy called Paul Clarke, very to the point and it pays off, as you take in what he’s saying, if you go with theses ask for Paul C

I would recommend Blue triangle based in Garrets Green Not too far from J4 M6.
Neil who does the training seems to have an art of making you feel comfortable, he runs the business with his wife Mary and again i cannot speak highly enough of them both i done my C+E with them.

andyf3110:
I would recommend Blue triangle based in Garrets Green Not too far from J4 M6.
Neil who does the training seems to have an art of making you feel comfortable, he runs the business with his wife Mary and again i cannot speak highly enough of them both i done my C+E with them.

Cannot find a website for them and on facebook they look a little ancient with their advertising as it says HGV 1 & 2 not C and CE :exclamation:

Brue Triangle HGV Training are near enough at the top of page one on Google.

Blue Triangle HGV Training on Facebook

tachograph:
Brue Triangle HGV Training are near enough at the top of page one on Google.

Blue Triangle HGV Training on Facebook

Thank you