Is HGV/LGV driving worth it?

true about the drunks, 98% of them fall into 1 of 2 catagories

1. they fall asleep
  2. they babble on with a load of nonsence and bore you to death.

with the schoolkids, I found it depended on the discaplin at the school as well.
only real problem I had was when I pulled over like you said, one of the little scroats threatend to sue.

another time I gave them a bollocking for misbehaving. Next thing was they told the school I shouted at them for no reason and I recieved a bollocking from a school teacher (in front of the same kids)

A mate had a potentially serious issue with misbehaving kids. after repeated bollockings over a period of time, (weeks) this kid strolled up to the front of the bus and told the driver that if he didn’t stop bollocking them, his (14 year old) sister was going to accuse him of ■■■■■■ assault!!!

needless to say the bus company recieved a phone call telling them where the bus was and that the driver was making his own way back to the depot!

All these occured at schools where the teachers didn’t care once the bus turned up.

Incedently I had more trouble down in Cornwall than I ever did when I was in Bedford :open_mouth:

Its gotten to the stage where you as the driver can do very little to disciplin them (bring back the days when you could chuck them off) AND THEY KNOW IT