Who supplies courtesy car drivers?

I have worked as a parking attendant and ticket collector / checker at the Open in Birkdale on several occasions - i have never managed to get the name of the courtesy car driver firm, as it looks like a decent job and i wouldn’t mind having a go at it myself.

I know for sure that it is not the golfing organiser as they only employ the people that hand out the brochures, man the shop and man the local info booth. CFGlobal handle the catering most of the time.

The company I worked for was CSP The Combined Service Provider - they get a lot of the Open contracts and employ the security staff, cleaners, the ticket checkers / sales people and the parking attendants. These roles are easy to do, you don’t need any experience and you get to access the course for free on your breaks. Also if you are assigned as a ticket checker on the VIP or Competitor car park - you get to meet all the celebrities and golfers along with the media crews and organisers etc. It is a basic job but great fun to do ! CSP also provide the site cleaners who actually get a pretty decent hourly rate - so that is worth noting if you or someone you know needs a bit of extra cash.

But i would love to know who gets those driving contracts - it seems a closely guarded secret !