J&R Adams Newcastle

Well ADR, I have known the Adams family from the late 50s when I first started driving for Baxters Road Services on the Quayside in Newcastle, Young Jimmy Adams who is now old Jimmy like his late father Jimmy were hard grafters in those days, They are still a family run consern & have drivers who have been there for endless years, My son Nigel has been there 18 years since I retired, He just stays on local work, They had drivers worked for them for 40 years Plus,The young James & his brother John have just carried on in their grandfathers footsteps, The are a well organised haulage Co, IMO Give a service second to none, They run a good fleet of motors plus all good trailers geared up for any kind of load large or small, Plus they pay top money to thier drivers who are willing to work hard in these difficult times, When we ran our own wagons we used to get lots of work off them, Plus the money was right & paid on the dot, The good old days in my book, Of course Im an old man now at 82 years old but I would do it all again :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: , Regards Larry.