"The Donald" President Trump

Looks to me like there are at least two issues here.
Korea and Trump.

Korea: Anyone who does anything to make the world a safer place deserves praise. Whether Trump`s actions will result in North Korea “coming in from the cold” or not is obviously only in the very early stages, so we can still be hopeful. But I must admit that any hope resting on Trump steering a straight course seems… well, hoping for the best…

Trump himself?
As a businessman he seems to have made some success of his property companies, but is less successful in other endeavours.
The “chapter eleven” business bankruptcies from companies associated to him, left 270millions of dollars debts.
Some of that will be losses to institutions. Maybe some of you dont care about "greedy bankers" taking a hit? Maybe you should consider that those institutions may hold some of your savings for pensions etc? Its not the same as mugging an old lady on the street but there is no such thing as a victimless crime or bankruptcy. Some of that debt will be to small companies and contractors who go bust leaving further hardship.
Donald “It has not been easy for me” Trump had parents with a 200m $ business in the 1970s. He says he started out "with a small loan of one million dollars" from his father" but also swore he "once borrowed $9.6 million from his father, calling it "a very small amount of money", but could not recall when he did so". 100m$ in the 70`s, if invested in typical US bonds would be worth about 6b$ as of 2016. At this time (2016) Trump estimated his worth at 10b$, although Forbes reckoned on about 4b$ and Bloomberg said nearer 3b$. But given the Trump companies are private, it difficult to know, of course.
Business ethics?
“I do play with the bankruptcy laws—they’re very good for me.” (Newsweek 2011)
“I’ve used the laws of this country to pare debt. … We’ll have the company. We’ll throw it into a chapter. We’ll negotiate with the banks. We’ll make a fantastic deal. You know, it’s like on The Apprentice. It’s not personal. It’s just business.” (ABC News Feb 2015)

Brilliant business career? We can all make up our own minds, can`t we?