Noob for advice on sleep apnea!

syramax:
I have sleep apnea too , don’t worry if you’re getting treatment and it’s under control it’s not a problem.take it you have a capr machine? If you go ahead and get a job involving nights out just inform whoever your dealing with at the hospital and they will send you a 12v lead for the cigarette lighter socket. Ps it’s a lot more common than you think, it’s just that people don’t talk about it .

Thanks m8, I was just concerned I might get to the medical after coughing up cash to have them say I needed something else from the clinic or my doctor to prove I was under successful treatment or maybe get held up while they contacted my doctor or something themselves.
I’m glad you mentioned that about nights out because it never even crossed my mind about needing to have my machine with me and yes m8 I use a cpap machine every night.

I’m actually hoping that I’ll stay within the company I already work for as the rates of pay are nice and they do nights,days,afters but only ever do nights out if they get stuck out on the road but I suppose that would mean I would also have to take my machine with me every day in case I got stuck out on the road, never really thought about that one either. A long road ahead yet anyway!