Tinkler sacked

Looks like Tink will be looking for job ! They’ve “licked and sticked” em and given him the boot !

had you had a magnum I would have come out of retirement, maybe even for a bedford

Ongoing Stobart saga, Tinkler has been sacked?

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ … group/amp/

roadhog69:

Would they re-employ him as a driver do you think?

Fincham:

roadhog69:

Would they re-employ him as a driver do you think?

Yeah, it’s just a tax fiddle, they said they would have him back if he goes self employed and signs up with their umbrella scheme.

roadhog69:

I bet William is ■■■■■■■ himself laughing :grimacing:

Point to remember here, this isn’t the transport business , its the property holding, airport and warehouse business Tinkler isn’t involved in Eddie Stobart transport or WS transport, just before everyone gets over excited :stuck_out_tongue:

Something strange here with Tink, to-night on Border News not a peep , zero ! But earlier in the week they had a big splash of riding with Tink down the deserted runway of Carlisle International Airport and he was giving the spiel about why flights couldn’t start until September because of a shortage of Air traffic controllers. But when flights do start there will be a Jumbo Jet leaving every hour to Dublin and Southend, fully booked of course !! But peculiar to say the least, Tink must have pulled some strings at Border Television to keep to-days anouncement off the local TV ! Cheers Bewick.

Some rather serious accusations made against Mr Tinker:

"Specific allegations include having “wished to extract at least £30m in cash from the company” through a share buyback that the board rejected; planning to acquire the company’s airline business as part of a potential takeover of Flybe for no cost, “to the advantage of himself … and the disadvantage of the company’s shareholders as a whole”.

Tinkler is also accused of orchestrating an unlawful tax avoidance scheme, and having “numerous and substantial expenses” for personal entertaining, as well as the extensive use of aircraft and helicopters to visit his associates." :open_mouth:

theguardian.com/business/20 … -its-board

It’s going to get messy!

Boys at the top. whatever the outcome I doubt any of them will end up in a B&B and broke living dole cheque to dole cheque. To reply to bewicks comment re: Carlisle airport, I was reliably told that it cannot do large airliner commercial flights (e.g. 747) as its runway length only allows it to be used as an emergency landing spot for large jets, also for commercial flights its doesn’t have the fire and air side safety infrastructure to the required level to allow large airliners to operate, as such without a massive investment it remains a regional airport with the class of aircraft associated with that level of travel and that’s not jumbo’s

Rikki-UK:
Boys at the top. whatever the outcome I doubt any of them will end up in a B&B and broke living dole cheque to dole cheque. To reply to bewicks comment re: Carlisle airport, I was reliably told that it cannot do large airliner commercial flights (e.g. 747) as its runway length only allows it to be used as an emergency landing spot for large jets, also for commercial flights its doesn’t have the fire and air side safety infrastructure to the required level to allow large airliners to operate, as such without a massive investment it remains a regional airport with the class of aircraft associated with that level of travel and that’s not jumbo’s

Com’on Rikki I have it on good authority that Tink was going to pilot the first inaugural flight, a 777 I understand to Southend that’s the reason he got fired ! :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Bewick.

I heard that dozy has got a Stobart departmental transfer, and is being trained up as we speak.
He was last seen in a Military surplus shop buying a Flying Jacket, pilots helmet, goggles and gloves. :smiley:

robroy:
I heard that dozy has got a Stobart departmental transfer, and is being trained up as we speak.
He was last seen in a Military surplus shop buying a Flying Jacket, pilots helmet, goggles and gloves. :smiley:

First flight has already arrived and would have been on its way back again.But seems to have gone tech after a heavy landing and is now waiting for a fitter to be sent from Carlisle to fix it.Although some say it will require some rare and expensive parts which Bewick has stored in his barn somewhere among all the other assorted junk like 8 LXB Big J engines.So Dozy will be delayed a bit longer. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

milky01.co.uk/wp-content/uploads … 1A7882.jpg

robroy:

Surely a NEW HI-VIS vest has to be issued and worn at all times ? And will the trolley dollies dish out steak on a late Friday flight ?

Dozy wants to be home on a Friday, so you can guarantee the flight will run early…or failing that, will run in on a saturday morning…ha ha

You don’t get to eat Steak on Dozys flight.

Carryfast:

robroy:

First flight has already arrived and would have been on its way back again.But seems to have gone tech after a heavy landing and is now waiting for a fitter to be sent from Carlisle to fix it.Although some say it will require some rare and expensive parts which Bewick has stored in his barn somewhere among all the other assorted junk like 8 LXB Big J engines.So Dozy will be delayed a bit longer. :smiling_imp: :laughing:

milky01.co.uk/wp-content/uploads … 1A7882.jpg

You could well be right, mate.
But Id heard they were just making excuses, because the promised backload wasnt ready?
(Thumbs up for the Dak!)

Wonder when AT Transport and Real Estate starts trading?

Sent from my SM-G903F using Tapatalk

According to my…

Broadsheet newspaper, the trial date is next week (I’ll assume it’s in the high court). Mr Tinkler is due to be cross examined by Stobarts barrister over claims he was in a potentially lucrative plan to buy a stake in Stobart’s airline business.

Leaked emails proport to show Mr Tinkler complaining about being underpaid. WOW!..just WOW! :open_mouth:

Keep up at the back,this is old news,look at the date on the link 5 MONTHS AGO even I knew he had gone I have been out the game for 7 years