Roger pickering photo's

Dan, Quite a few more to post yet, none of the Gaffers on there though!

Jakey, There are some of GKN motors, cannot remember if they were BRS Wellington motors?

Trucky Mc Truckface, The photographs were taken mid 80’s, so hauliers had different ideas about axle configurations, some went for the lightest tare, 2+3, some to get the cheapest VED rate, 3+3.

DeanB, Cadwalladers used to frequent Georges Cafe on the A5 at Crick, think there was more motors there than at Oswestry!

Legion, Nice to see someone recognise the history of a vehicle, made it worthwhile Roger taking the picture.

Jim, Plenty more to keep that diesel flowing my friend!

Alex,
What can I add to your comment… nothing really you have him down to a tee, a nice genuine lorry enthusiast, I will not mention the brake shoes or we may not get a second edition! Speaking about rear brake shoes, remember the Bedford TK rear brake shoe set up? :blush: Yes Roger on the D series and I hold my hands up ballsing a TK up, well I was only 17 and did not appreciate the saying " watch how it comes apart, so you know how it goes back together bit"!
PS. I like the gee up about the Albion gearboxes, I can picture Roger coming out with that! Cheer’s Pete