Jobs In Canada

hutpik:
Hi.I was not being critical towards you when we communiacted,but i stated that i found it strange that after all the problems you seemed to have had in Canada and all the advice i sent you that you were not better prepared when you came here.To say that it was because you dón’t speak Swedish is a cop out.There are dozens of firms looking for people,No-one speaks Swedish when they first come here,I could have got you a job within a day.

Lets be precise - in CA my research was well done and deal I got on table was better than both of those these two discussed here before I jumped in.

Where as on your end I just went for it to see how it is over there and for very specific type of job :wink: (also I had to kill some time)
My limitation factor has now been eliminated, but I have other factors to consider as well, my life is not just trucks like it is for majority on here.

Swedish, not Swedish, probably you are right, however there is pretty big camp on the opposite side of this opinion as well, Scandis do want you to pick up their language very quickly and all who work there know that, its not like in UK half of Cambridgeshire can have Polish as their first language… (I’m not Polish)