Jobs In Canada

The short answer to all of you might be… “generation gap”…

I’m from the opposite camp from you all lot, so here is your answer…

This is also the answer of so called “trucker shortage”…
One answer to both questions.

In terms of Canada, this forum is full of old generation representatives who live in Canada or have lived for very long time.
I do not think there are many of my age represented here…

As per hutpik comment - I already told you details, do not see the reason for your comment, but whatever do what you want… I went for a specific job… didn’t get it due to not talking Swedish… regrouped and will head back for part 2 again - missing things have been sorted already… :stuck_out_tongue:

As per this attitude - this is towards the old Canadians, not hutpik:
“Ohh… you young guys must grind through sheit like we did, you young guys must go through sheity clunkers like we did etc…”
You can stuff this in one place… those times are over - Yes we are young, Yes, we think different, Yes, we demand better working conditions and better trucks, and YES, we do get it weather you old f… like that or not…
I know few young guys who have gone into company, show their best sides and get new trucks, better trucks, better treatment etc while bunch of old f… are looking at them from their daily chatteerrryyy… whatever grinding their teeth and talking sh…
I’ve done it few times myself and will do that again…

This job is what you make of it - you want to drive old clunker and consider poor working conditions normal - no problem, we - younger generation of drivers don’t and do things differently… deal with it :slight_smile: