Starting out on my own?.....or not?

Armagedon:
To reply to adycross who posted this quiz, first point, as you will be aware £45k today is not a great deal of money.
Second point,are you totally debt free if not pay off your debts.Still got your £45k…Premium Bonds your money’s safe but not very productive,
I or we/she have £100k in bonds and the last two years they have returned 1.1% or £1,100 per annum. Rental property, well the problem is the
people who rent,two I had in,new cars,the latest techno for the kids,exotic holidays,they didn’t work and didn’t pay the rent.
So still fancy being an OD well you can have my place, retired recently and for the last 37 years was an OD,made money,went everywhere and had fun
but since I retired the phone hasn’t stopped ringing,everyone seems to be desperate for drivers,just shop around till you find the job that ticks ALL
the boxes and save your £45k for a rainy day.And if you find the money burning a hole in your pocket,my richer friends are into classic cars big time
seems to be where the money is.

All companies are desperate for drivers until you tell them your rate is £13/hr and time 1.5 after 8 hours then suddenly they’re not as desperate as they first made out. :unamused: