Different types of immigrants

Hi all, we have the same crap down here in Florida but its Hispanics.
Just a nightmare, at one time it was funny now its dangerous. Miami was bad for horn blowing, now its here in central Florida and its the offenders blowing their horn ffs. Drives me crazy, I’m ready to throw the towel in, the aggro and stress far outweighs the rewards these days.
These dummies take their break on the fuel island, do what they do, which isn’t shower and don’t give a toss. Is it ignorance or stupidity?
In my 30 years in North America I have never seen driving standards as low or bad as nowadays, and that includes 4 wheelers [cars] too.
Florida is not a hands free state, let alone the phone in the ear, the texting and reading of face book whilst driving is just out of control.
No body here as any common sense, not an ounce!
There is a fine around $2400 for using a phone in a commercial vehicle, yet said dummies think its fine to have a phone to their ear and foot on the dashboard whilst sailing down the interstate at 70 mph on cruise control in tractor trailers. Just blows my mind, and is scaring the crap out of me. Road closures were occasional, now it seems like every other day, always a truck and more often than not a ■■■■ behind the wheel.
The Spaniards wanted to conquer the world, they may just achieve it by killing us off in peace time!
And they wonder why nobody respects them.
Doesn’t matter the colour of your skin or accent, you earn it!