Minimum requirements!

Rob range:
What you are seemingly finding difficult to grasp was that your points were not relevant because they wasn’t asked for in the first place !
You shouldn’t have questioned any training given because yet again you wasn’t asked to!

That was not the topic on discussion!

As for your concern yes you have to share the road with other road users and if your going to be sticking your nose into every drivers business and questioning their training you might as well quit driving because that in itself would be a full time job!

So points to remember for future posts:

Give answers for the question based on what the op has asked for !

Don’t assume anything about their training or background.

If you can’t answer without mentioning the above just don’t answer at all !

Hopefully you can grasp this subject matter now! But for me it has become repetitive! So this matter is now closed thanks to others who actually knew the etiquette on how forums actually work!

Safe driving Concerned Driver!

What you need to remember is that if you ask a question on an open forum, you don’t get to dictate any follow-up questions. I’m not sticking my nose into every driver’s business, I’m responding to someone who asked a specific question and someone who, at first glance, has the license but needs to ask what he needs.
If you consider follow up responses not to your liking as “sticking their nose in” then you have a lot to learn about open forums
Just because you didn’t get an answer doesn’t mean you get to decide its an irelevant response.
Hopefully you’ve now grasped why you got the response you did and will make yourself clearer in future