Minimum requirements!

The-Snowman:

Rob range:
The point is there was a question which needed to be answered .

The-Snowman:
I found what was required within 20 seconds with a quick google search

NEEDED to be answered?
My comments are entirely relevant since If you have an adr and needed an answer then why wouldn’t I question the standard of training you were given, since you have apparently been trained to haul dangerous liquids, that you have to ask on a forum what you need and apparently don’t have any notes or booklets to refer to for the answer? I have to share the road with ADR holders. Im entitled to be concerned if they need to rely on internet forums to keep them right with their requirments!
If you don’t have an adr and were “just wondering because you’re bored” then needed isn’t the word to describe it. I have no idea why you would care, far less start a whole new thread on a forum to ask, if that’s the case but each to their own.
Like I said, I found it within 20 seconds so do you really find it so astounding I would question why you need to ask if you dont hold an adr?

What you are seemingly finding difficult to grasp was that your points were not relevant because they wasn’t asked for in the first place !
You shouldn’t have questioned any training given because yet again you wasn’t asked to!

That was not the topic on discussion!

As for your concern yes you have to share the road with other road users and if your going to be sticking your nose into every drivers business and questioning their training you might as well quit driving because that in itself would be a full time job!

So points to remember for future posts:

Give answers for the question based on what the op has asked for !

Don’t assume anything about their training or background.

If you can’t answer without mentioning the above just don’t answer at all !

Hopefully you can grasp this subject matter now! But for me it has become repetitive! So this matter is now closed thanks to others who actually knew the etiquette on how forums actually work!

Safe driving Concerned Driver!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk