Constant lower back ache

animal:

kcrussell25:
Its not cheap but I see a private osteopath every few months. Cracks it back and keeps me going. Unless you are very lucky a GP isn’t interested.

Osteopath is able to manipulate bones not just do muscles so is better than physio if you have that sort of issue Try and get a recommendation as they are not cheap if you get a poor one

Dr can’t refer you or recommend you as they are not registered & no national recognised qualification ( anyone can set up as osteopath

Ask about Pain management form your Dr they helped me had MRI scan physio pain relief injections all help have to keep up with the physio every day as well as the pain relief but it works for me

I don’t mean that the gp refer to an osteopath as like you say they can be good and bad. I meant you struggle to get gp to send you to an nhs back person. Just said to me you have a bad back and a hard job change it!

Pain management will help but I think the op needs to find what the problem is first as it may be something that can be easily fixed and stop the pain that way