F this, F that - drivers and swearing

Someone I know doesn’t generally swear, but says “■■■■” with such venom it makes me wince it . He really means it when he says it.
What happens when those who habitually swear get really upset? They can’t express it because they have no words left in reserve, do they?
Thanks Juddian, for Mrs Doyle’s clip. Would Rebecca Front as the “Sweary woman of Whitehall” who mistakenky sent an email to a school girl get past our auto censors?
Racism unfortunately exists widely in society, as shown by some exoeriments. Some orchestras now have candidates for vacancies auditioning behind a curtain. They now have more female and ethnically different players. Identical job applications from a John Smith may be more successful than one ftom a person with a female or ethnically different name.
I don’t much like excessive swearing, but it doesn’t bother me overly. I don’t like any prejudices but although it seems bad amongst some drivers is it really that much worse than other jobs? With some politicians and newspapers (rags) blaming anyone slightly different for all the woes of the world, prejudices become normalised.

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk