If You Could Vote Again (Brexit)

The party that completes Brexit to the Brexiteer’s satisfaction - will enjoy a long honeymoon period in office with a thumping majority in the 2022 election.

Thing is, that will NOT be the Conservatives - should they fail to get Brexit done by then at the latest.

It’s time the Left Remainers woke up to the simple fact that the Magic Money Tree is theirs for the taking - but being in opposition as they are, they feel they need to scupper the Tories completing Brexit, to deny them this honeymoon period.

Fair enough. Trouble is, if you shout against Brexit long enough, despite being a 40 year plus Eurosceptic - people rightfully wonder “Who’s side is this Corbyn guy really on?”

If you lefties keep coming up with the same old propaganda, then I guess after a while you start to believe it yourselves. It doesn’t mean anyone not “hard-of-thinking” can’t make head nor tail of it though.

Stalling Brexit to try and bring down the Tories - is totally unecessary - since who’s gonna vote Labour if Brexit isn’t completed by the next election?
If Labour are going to complete Brexit - then their plan on how they will achieve this “miracle” - needs to be laid out NOW, so the opposition can truly be called a government in waiting.

It’s fair to say that a lot of UKIP voters from 2015 - went over to Corbyn’s Labour at the election last year.
This shocked a lot of people - that UKIP could “Lend their vote” over like this. Perhaps the perception was “It’s a safe protest vote”, since Corbyn was odds-on to lose 50-100 seats. That he ended up gaining seats, getting 40% of the poll - and STILL not winning - comes down to the same mathematics that allowed Macron’s people across the channel to categorically state that “Le Pen is guaranteed to win the first round, and guaranteed to lose the second”. The critical mass was in too early, and the divisive nature of what “Voting Right” represents in France - is turned on it’s head compared to this country, where it’s seen as the wise old that are the idiots, and the unwise (left-wing-brainwashed) young in our education establishments - that are against stuff for WHAT reason was it? They believe some lies once put out as propaganda, but now believed as Canon Law.

FFS. Stop listening to people, and start making observations of your own instead.

That people like me fear a Civil War, but wouldn’t shy away from a war vs the EU as a political entity - should be taken just a little more seriously, lest one ends up leading to the other.

“Tell old Pharaoh - Let my people go!”

The EU cannot succeed without the support of the Right. That they’ve already made the Right their enemy - just prevents them from gaining critical mass in their polls any longer. The pendulum has swung to it’s greatest extent, and it’s backswing will take out everyone who tries to catch this “falling knife”.

The NHS continues to get worse. That meants whatever is “done and dusted” already - clearly isn’t going to be saving the NHS.
Either we stop, right in the middle of the flames, or we keep on walking.
It’s the Remainers who are stuck in the past. The recent past that is.
Fancy believing that we cannot turn the clock back to Hard Borders, Customs checks, Different Currencies, and NO EU ruling it all!

What’s it for? What does it achieve for those very people who’s cash is relied upon?

A vote is only one person’s voice. ■■■■ off an entire majority though, no matter how small - and we then face the choices of either more civil strife, leading to Civil War - OR we all admit that the EU as a “Great Experiment” is OVER. There just are not enough wealthy people paying in compared to the entitled that keep on taking out.
We’ve had decades of opporunity to get “Tax Reform” done - but in the new Post-Truth information age - we’re fast approaching the day when “Taxation” itself - is no longer enforceable.

“Civil Disobedience” will always be more effective when done by those that can and do.

The Left don’t have a plan beyond “Get Elected.”.
The Right’s plan beyond being elected isn’t much better it seems. Is it more than just “Prevent the Left getting in”? They could do that easily by getting things done, including some Left flagship policies. That they don’t, exposes that they don’t have much of a plan either of course. The Centerists have tried to appeal to those disillushioned by both sides, but after a while - even former centerists like me woke up - and realize we’d been had by shifty politican’s lies on all sides - ALL ALONG. I’ll judge in future, by what I see getting done. NOT by the Rhethoric, which seems to go on and on rather too long, considering it’s a crock of ■■■■■ on both sides all too often. :frowning:

Orwell Quotes2.jpg