Constant lower back ache

i fell/slipped in snow in February, sustained a bruise on left buttock and thigh and a larger bruise of my pride :frowning: . anyway picked myself up and carried on. as the day went I developed a ache in my lower back but decided to carry on as best as I could rather than seize up. into march and the ache is not getting better, I don’t think bouncing around country lanes in a ageing steel sprung daf was helping so paid a visit to my doctor who prescribed co-codomol and offered physio. (still waiting for a appointment).for a few weeks now I have been plagued with sudden painful twinges in my upper back around the lower rib cage , the co-codomol helps but I’m of the opinion its masking a problem rather than solving it. fast forward to this morning , get up for work ,pick kettle up and turn toward the tap and ###******#### !!! . I’m typing this from my bed as moving about is a bit “uncomfortable”. on the up side ive managed to get a appointment with a osteopath on Monday morning for a 1hr session, hopefully she will sort me out. ps if anyone is passing , would you mind dropping by with a bottle of rum as I think it might be more effective than the stuff the NHS dishes out :smiley: